Welcome

Welcome to Miss Goodwin's Blog.

The following is a peek into her world.

Exploring issues and reviewing films, books and music.




Thursday 15 July 2010

Writing an essay... again

 Ahh... The art of writing a good essay...


So tomorrow I will be handing in my last essay (again). I hadn't writen one for ages! I was quite excited to start it actually (geek)! Once I got started I found it really easy, apart from when it came for me to go through it all. Urgh, editing! I was over my word count and really wanted to write more!

Overall I enjoyed the experience, but I am glad that I dont have any more to write! I think the phrase 'the grass is greener...' fits well here as I get jealous of my other mates at Uni. but now Ive had another taste of what it was like again... Im alright for that cheers! haha
Me trying to edit my own work (above)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Dan and Emma

Dan and Emma